is Fair Housing Month! The Kansas Act Against Discrimination,
administered by the Kansas Human Rights Commission, prohibits
discrimination in Housing. Learn more about Fair Housing and how to
prevent discrimination in Housing:
- To read Governor Brownback's Proclamation of April as Fair Housing Month, click here.
- To watch the KHRC's Fair Housing Public Service Announcement in English, click here.
- To watch the KHRC's Fair Housing Public Service Announcement in Spanish, click here.
- To view "Fair Housing: Where & How to Get Help" slide show, click here.
- Para ver "Vivienda Justa: Donde Y Como Obtener Ayuda " presentacion de diapositivas, haga clic aqui.
To read the KHRC Equal Opportunity in Housing brochure, click here.
mission of the Kansas Human Rights Commission is to prevent and
eliminate discrimination and assure equal opportunities in all
employment relations, to eliminate and prevent discrimination,
segregation or separation, and assure equal opportunities in all places
of public accommodations and in housing.
Learn more about the Kansas Human Rights Commission as we celebrate our 60th anniversary and recognize the James E. Butler Civil Rights Award Recipients:
To view our web site in Spanish or
other languages, go to: http://babel.altavista.com/